1969 Z/28 Camaro

DBoger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was messing around the other day at work and decided to shoot a couple shots of this nice Camaro that I am working on. Shot with my Canon 5ds at 85mm, ISO 100, f/4.5, 1/200. The one thing I do not like to do is edit photos, so it took me a while to get them the way I liked.

Attachments

• 7Q4A0053.jpg
    7Q4A0053.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 7Q4A0055.jpg
    7Q4A0055.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 45
What a great classic pony car. Someone in our neighborhood had one growing up and I thought it was so much cooler than the Mustang. Chevy did this one right. I'd like to see more photos from the front and back if you have them or can take more. Thanks for sharing your photos.

What a great classic pony car. Someone in our neighborhood had one growing up and I thought it was so much cooler than the Mustang. Chevy did this one right. I'd like to see more photos from the front and back if you have them or can take more. Thanks for sharing your photos.
Sure thing. I just took some quick snapshots here at work with my 5d classic. I'll get them uploaded later tonight.

While I'm the Mustang's biggest fan (I own 3) I do love a nice Maro. And in my favorite color green. Nice shoots.

Nice shots.

Most reactions

Back