1st. new shoot in Months - *NSFW*

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Pretty much settling into our new home and my gear is accessible. Jenna had never had a photoshoot before. She went way outside her comfort zone with me. An engineer and working on her Master's, Jenna is normally a very reserved and conservative dresser.

As always I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts!

_POR6527-Edit
by Bill Grayson, on Flickr

_POR6430-Edit

_POR6451-Edit

_POR6515-Edit

_POR6523-Edit

Glad to see you back, been missing your work.

She is something else for sure, very self conscious and shy about her physique.

Side note: it's really kind of saddening how society and social media, tv, magazines etc have made even the most beautiful of women feel body flawed.

I know you must be a great guy. I know this because, she has never done a shoot before, she's shy, and self conscious about her body. Yet you end up with a beautiful photo set like this, that shows me she had complete trust in you. Which is something that of her description doesn't just give to anyone, this means you must be a great and trustworthy guy. :)

Beautiful set! It is good to see you back, I have missed your work. :)
I think #4 is my favorite, but the whole set is great. She is really beautiful!

These are excellent. Man you got talent!

A very nice set of pictures. I like the wardrobe and the super-simple styling of the shots. You do good work with that simple masonry, ochre-colored corner! it makes for a good background.

Not sure if I'm all that great a guy :) but I am sincere in my appreciation of the beauty I behold and I'm told a lot of fun, comfortable to work with. Thank you for the kind words. I think #3 is my favorite, such a coy Jessica Rabbit look. She's a rare kind of beautiful, I hope to work with her again very soon!

Too kind! Look what I have to work with, to be honest the camera is robbing her some!

At 12:00 the California sun is so high and harsh I'm limited to sparse tree shade of the inside of an archway (this). I wish we had enough time to go somewhere more scenic but I do love the way the light falloff works when I have her stand just inside the arch.

I pride myself on being able to squeeze a half-decent shot in even the worst of conditions and keeping it very simple. I am a lazy photographer. I don't want to walk around with a bunch of cumbersome equipment and I work solo. Me, camera, lens, battery and memory card. Thank you as always!

You are utilizing a wonderful type of lighting: open shade. Shaded light where there is bright sky-light and or sun-light close by can be so, so beautiful! The ends of an alleyway, under a large awning, at the outside edge of the shadow of a large tree, etc.etc.. Your pictures show good use of the lighting that is available! You are so,so right: the light inside that arch is beautiful, and very photogenic!

Impressive and stunning! So are your skills. :)

Man oh MAN! You get the BEST models and get the best shots. Talent, charm, "comfortable" and an eye for beauty. Welcome back. You and your images) have been missed.

Most reactions

Back