What's new

1st Night Photograph

MitchStrp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2012
Messages
302
Reaction score
46
Location
Kansas City
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just bought a tripod and gave it a shot. Just off the balcony at home. Didnt want to go out tonight and shoot, 15 degrees out side. Give me your opinions and some tips! Thanks.


1ikc2r.jpg
 
I like the tones but too much camera movement ...need to use a tripod
 
I had it on a tripod.. Winds were pretty gusty could that have caused it?
 
I pushed the shutter release. didnt even consider using the timer. Something Ill have to try next time for sure!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom