1st Picture on Forum C&C Please

new edit is really good.

nice falls, where in TN did you find them? i did some at burgess falls here. im looking to get to fall creek falls one weekend. i hear they are even better.

nice falls, where in TN did you find them? i did some at burgess falls here. im looking to get to fall creek falls one weekend. i hear they are even better.

These falls a near Lafayette, TN. They are actually quite small, but makes a nice pic. Funny you mention Burgess Falls. We were there in July and I took several pix. I'll check out your Burgess Falls pix as soon as I post this. Thanks!

Here are couple from my Burgess Falls visit. This was my first time taking pix of a waterfall, and mine are blown out. I like these since there are people in the shots, for size comparison. I want to go back and try again. I'm only about an hour from Cookeville.

DSC_4402.jpg

DSC_4439.jpg

lol, i went out there today figured the overcast would have been perfect. took my son with me. got there walked out into the river area to center on the cascades. went to power on my camera and nothing.... then i realized the batter and charger were still plugged into the outlet next to where my gear sits...... anyway it is about 15 min from the house for me so no worry. if your ever out here let me know i think it would be good to get with others and learn some bad habits :p

there is actually 3 main falls and a few in between cascades as they call them. the ones OP posted are the main falls, about 136ft. its nice to see and amazing to swim under. the water at deepest is 5 or 6 feet usually and that is in one spot on the left. to the right of the falls you can walk right up to the falls.

there is a branch bottom of the picture, PS it out?

Most reactions

Back