What's new

1st Picture.

I like it but Im a stickler when it comes to background noise. Maybe if in post you could blur it out more or something. Im not sure Im still learning Im a noob. But my photo prof got on to me about background noise.
 
This is my first DSLR... I've always had point n shoot....
I'll be taking a few classes in the new year!
 
Well, of course I'm kinda partial to the subject matter. Yes, the hotspot in background is a little distracting but you'll learn to deal with that as you get better. Welcome to the learning place
 
Very nice picture. The Canon T3i is an amazing camera for it's price. 18 MP for what is it like 500-600 dollars? Nice buy and hope you enjoy it.
 
Just picked up a T3i last week, and wish my first pic looked as good as yours! Can't wait to learn more and see what it can do :)
 
Nice shot ...I would crop tighter and get that red something in the background out. Out of the box great!
 
Very nice picture. The Canon T3i is an amazing camera for it's price. 18 MP for what is it like 500-600 dollars? Nice buy and hope you enjoy it.


I got a great deal on it...$560 Now to save for some new lenses.. lol that I don't know how to use! "yet"
 
As Mully suggested I cropped a little tighter for you and adjusted the color and contrast just a tad. I think it shows the little guy off without the distracting hot spot this way.
Just a suggestion...

PugPicture.jpg
 
I love it! What photo editor do you use?
 
Loved your chico. Whom do you love more now, chico or your Canon? ;)
 
I love it! What photo editor do you use?

Lisa, I used Picasa 3. (free download version) The tweaks were very minor but they brought out more detail that you had captured but the photo wasn't showing. The crop could have been done in any program.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom