What's new

2 AlienBee B400 plus accessories!

ToviTorio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 12, 2011
Messages
66
Reaction score
2
Location
Newtown, Pa


I have forsale to PRESTINE AB400's I used them about 3 times and never used again after that. They come with the AB400 themselves power cord, sync cord, etc basically everything that came with the AB when they were first bought. I also have two heavy duty light stands for them that saw no use what so ever. And I have 2 softbox umbrellas as well! Complete beginners package thats like new!

440 SHIPPED! Paypal only!

text 267.981.0281 for more info

I'm trying to get rid of all this by tomorrow, to fund my weekend!
 
Last edited:
..Why would we want used lights for a whopping $8 discount? Js.

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom