2 Autumn Shots For C&C

DennyCrane

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_1633rs.jpg

IMG_1637rs.jpg

As always, questions, comments, and cheap shots welcome, thanks!

Absolutely love the first picture.

Like the second best. Good details and sharp with just enough dof. The first would have been better if tighter, a little to much dead space.

Thanks, Riley & tjones. I also took this one:

IMG_1632rs.jpg

But chose the first one because this one's background seems a little distracting. But yeah, I see what you're saying. I might crop some out when I print 'er.

great background on the first one. green is nicely exposed in the second one, i would have removed the pine needles on the right and that out of focus tip of a leaf in the foreground as well, they are degrading this image.
i like the low light on the acorn, well captured.

great background on the first one. green is nicely exposed in the second one, i would have removed the pine needles on the right and that out of focus tip of a leaf in the foreground as well, they are degrading this image.
i like the low light on the acorn, well captured.
Better?
IMG_1637eRS.jpg

I'm really not good at this kind of thing... but it seems like it worked OK. And yes... I agree. Cleaner shot now.

I really like the second posting. Quality is still there with the subject more pronounced.

much better dc. a lot calmer of a scene. your cloning is barely noticeable.
in future you can save yourself a lot of pp time by paying attention to these things.

Both shots are very nice, #2 is beautiful great job DennyCrane
Even Grandma approves it :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back