zakhopper316

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
what do ya think?
boat.jpg

cottoncandyboat.jpg

yea unfortunatly all of my matted pictures have it because i have the demo verson of imageframer. my only editing software is Iphoto and it doesent have a framer tool
DSC04866.jpg

Last edited:
not familiar with iphoto. if it's the same with photoshop like it has an erase tool and lines etc. you can make a border/frame.

nah Iphoto is the basic photo software that came with my mac. its ok but i really want photoshop. so i can experiment with multiple exposures. if ur interested ill send u my originals for u to mess around with on photoshop. Its frusterating because i can never get my pics exactly how i want them with i photo but i cant afford photo shop rite now.

While the backdrop of the first looks good, the image lacks a point of interest for me. I find myself looking around the shot for something to focus on.

I would need to see the sky darkened or toned down in the second - the current posted version is completely blown.

The first has the most potential of the two.

daithi

I like the second one better although I see so much space up and down.

nah Iphoto is the basic photo software that came with my mac. its ok but i really want photoshop. so i can experiment with multiple exposures. if ur interested ill send u my originals for u to mess around with on photoshop. Its frusterating because i can never get my pics exactly how i want them with i photo but i cant afford photo shop rite now.

i couldnt afford photoshop either, let alone the entire adobe suite..im a graphic design/advertising student....i downloaded the entire adobe master suite CS3 for free and it works perfectly...i used torrents. try that.

the first photo is wonderful, amazing shot!!

Most reactions

Back