2 body bag

jkopp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I need a bag that will hold 2 canon xti's, one with a 50mm and one with a 10-22mm on the body ... as well as room to store the 18-55kit, (2) 430 flashes and a 70-200mm.

What are you guys using to store setups like this?

I like Lowepros (have 2) and Tamarac is also highly regarded. I just read a recent article in *can't remember* magazine. Those two and Think Tank got good marks. I'll try to go back and give you the article.

I have the Lowepro Trekker AW 2. It is an amazing bag. I fit two bodies, 5 lenses (one being the huge Canon 70-200mm L, and three other L series lenses). I also fit about 5 flashes in there as well. Fits my 4 PWs and other things as well. It's plenty big. Also comes with support straps that go around your waist if you're walking long distances. Highly recommended...little pricey though but well worth it.

Dammit and here I was getting ready to recommend the classic C-Class Mercedes Bens which has ample boot room for 2 body bags and doesn't look at all conspicuous.

Dammit and here I was getting ready to recommend the classic C-Class Mercedes Bens which has ample boot room for 2 body bags and doesn't look at all conspicuous.

;):D:D:D

There are thousands of bags with the capacity to hold this amount of gear you are only limited by price and brand prefrence. There are also about a million different styles so you really ask a pretty general question that is hard to answer.

I have a Tamrac 5612 Pro 12 bag. It's pretty nice, but it's rare it actually leaves my house. For the most part I just use it to store all of my gear and keep it away from the dust. A lot of bags will hold two bodies, but most of them require you to take the lens off of one of them and store it in the same slot as a lens, with the body cap attached. This one is nice because it's specifically designed to handle two SLRs with lenses attached at the same time. You can also vary the height of the slot where the body sits to accommodate a big pro DSLR, or one with a battery grip attached. If it's a small body, you can fit another fairly big lens underneath it as in the picture.

I happen to like the styling of the new C-class much better, I would imagine that it would still have ample room.

Body bags?!?

I just use burlap sacks. Well that is unless there covered in blood. The burlap is kinda leaky.

Body bags?!?

I just use burlap sacks. Well that is unless there covered in blood. The burlap is kinda leaky.
That's pretty much a given. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back