2 for C&C(puppy)

eVilcreations

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,

I'm on Vacation right now in NC, and it was a beautiful day today. My buddy has several dogs, and this one seemed like a good subject to shoot some shots of.

C&C Please.

ripleyWM00002.jpg

ripleyWM00001.jpg

Thank you guys for your input!!

Josh

The exposure looks spot on to me, but the images look a tiny bit soft and out of focus to me. Nothing too bad, though. Also, I'm not a big fan of having the main subject matter in the center of the frame.

However, I still think they are pretty good shots. :thumbup:

I think the exposure is off because some of the whites are blown and the face is dark, they do also look a little soft but I can't really tell if it's just the PP.

Thanks for the comments everyone.... mwcfarms is correct.....this little guy WOULDN'T STAND STILL!!! hahaha

There is no PP other than adding the border and my watermark.....

Keep the C&C Coming, I really do appreciate it.

On your next chance try to get down to the puppy's level instead of shooting down at him. Lay down on the ground if necessary.

On dog shots I find it's better to play hard and get the dog tired out before I take the shot. This is especially true of high energy dogs like Jack Russell Terriers.

thank you guys for the input.....some of that stuff I didn't even think about when I was shooting these.....

Definitely things to keep in mind for next time.

Most reactions

Back