2 for C&C

GA_mayne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What's your opinion?

Debating whether these look better in B&W...

DSC_1145.jpg

DSC_1146-1.jpg

Debating whether these look better in B&W...

They're pretty much already monochrome...

With a little more work, I think they would be very cool (especially the last one).

I would clone in some 'light' on the dark section of the lamp (under the bulb), and clone out the stem. And maybe darken the lamp up just a little (maybe).

Then (to me) it would look like a full moon over sand dunes.
More so on the last one, because of the shape of the fabric (?).

I think the orangish color help give the effect of sand dunes.

Last edited:
I just realized that I posted this in the wrong section................

I was thinking about playing around with the a little. Especially taking the lamp stem out.

I also was going for the moon over sand dunes, so it's nice to hear that someone else thought that. :)

Let's see what I can do with these...

With the stem and that dark section under the bulb cloned out, I think it would be pretty hard to tell that it isn't sand dunes...

I like that. The only other thing I might change is the orangish WB - but only around the light.

changed that and made it more round.

DSC_1146e2.jpg

looks like the desert or something.

Pretty cool, but I like it better where you CAN see the light stand ... just a bit, not a ton ... because it suggests the sand dunes/desert without trying to outight dupe us into thinking that's what it is.

VERY creative.

Thanks!
and manaheim, you have a very good point.

This one is kind of neat.
Talk about abstract....

DSC_1146e3.jpg

IMO, I think cloning out the small shadow in the light made it look a vectored white circle. Adding a little texture to the light might give a little more realism.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back