bigtwinky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 4,821 Reaction score 286 Location Montreal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 22, 2010 #1 Light streaks over the Decarie blvd (aka the trench) Old style threatre
K Kimber TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2010 Messages 25 Reaction score 0 Location Halifax, NS Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 24, 2010 #2 I love light streak photos...it is amazing
M mike3767 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 2, 2010 Messages 124 Reaction score 0 Location Nebraska Nov 25, 2010 #3 Love the first pic. What were your settings? I'd like to find a place like that near me.
bigtwinky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 4,821 Reaction score 286 Location Montreal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 25, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for checking them out. Shutter for the second was between 15 and 20 secs. Aperture would of been in the f/11 range. My flickr should have the exif, I'm just lazy to check it.
Thanks for checking them out. Shutter for the second was between 15 and 20 secs. Aperture would of been in the f/11 range. My flickr should have the exif, I'm just lazy to check it.
franfran TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2010 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2010 #5 Love the trench!