ottor No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 935 Reaction score 173 Location S. Idaho Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 13, 2010 #1 2 from a week on the Coast.. both from the same spot .. Very early A.M. shoot just as the sun is rising on the water...
2 from a week on the Coast.. both from the same spot .. Very early A.M. shoot just as the sun is rising on the water...
A akeigher TPF Noob! Joined Sep 25, 2010 Messages 120 Reaction score 0 Location New Jersey Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 13, 2010 #2 I really like the composition on the first one. However, I think its a little dark. I think I would like to see more detail in the foreground.
I really like the composition on the first one. However, I think its a little dark. I think I would like to see more detail in the foreground.
jackiejay TPF Noob! Joined Sep 28, 2010 Messages 308 Reaction score 0 Location Va Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 14, 2010 #3 I Like both of these they turned out nice
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 16, 2010 #4 I like the mood in the first one.