What's new

2 more night shots, library and a school building

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
the one with the water was midnight at HB library selective color correction to give it an eerie look.....

the other was just a school next to main street downtown fullerton...

CRW_4454%20%282%29.jpg


CRW_3884b%20%282%29.jpg
 
the first one is great, love the water. and it does make it look eerie :thumbup:
 
Too cool. Brilliantly clear, crystal sharp. Wow. I really like that first one!
My own depression gets worse and worse, I fear... And what with my brandnew flatscreen (as of TODAY, 19 inches, highest possible resolution, quite bright), all my photos look noisy. All of them. I don't understand it... I want as clear photos, too *wail* :cry: !!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom