2 OF THE BEST TPF PHOTOGS MEET IN NYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me say this one more time, fkin stop using my name on ANY THREADS!!!! You and I are done. No more name dropping. Have I ever put your name on ANY of my thread? Fk off!

This is getting interesting minute by minute

I am with you on both counts Ryan.

We have been privileged to meet up with several folk we "met" on the internet including an often published bird photographer Carol Edwards (Carol L. Edwards Photography). Also, a couple in Moncton NB who do not post here who have amazing Eagle shots from chronicling parents to fledglings. A friend my wife met on the net from Sweden drove up from NY city where they were visiting relatives to meet & stay with us a couple days. Jeanne & her sister visited them in Sweden a couple years later.

Yes, it is great to meet up with like minded people.

Trust me thats how I feel everytime Im walking into the bank with checks from clients. Big grin on my face

double_facepalm_tng.jpg

the arrogance kills me.
oops.. maybe that word is too big for you.
do you know what pompous means?

Yeah I don't know what that means either. I think you should just stay away. I have no idea who you are to be honest. See w/ Tyler and the "other one" I have a history, at least our fights mean something. You're more like a distraction in this thread. I'd rather save my energy w/ people I know/have history with. Who are you again?

Dude! What's up with your wedding pix? Saw them the other day. We gotta talk. SERIOUSLY!

Dude, what's up with all of your pix? I saw them the other day, and they suck.

LOL .....umm.....no seriously dude, I wouldn't talk about anyone's images w/ your portfolio. Even Schwetty looks like Yervant compared to you.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, what a burn! That's gotta' sting!!! Schwetty looks like Yervant.... Ouch!!!! Yervant

Nice that you could meet a fellow TPFer, but you're still a DICK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back