2 Part Post

amospro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.amospro.com
Hey All,

1st. I'm a newbie to photography and I want your opinion on my first photos. Click on "Livermore" and also enter "Livermore" as the security question. www.amospro.photoreflect.com

#2. Please let me know how you all feel about this site. Does anyone else use www.expressdigital.com or www.photoreflect.com ???

I posted a topic a couple days ago and have been eagerly awaiting some feedback. Here's my post from a couple days ago.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...=&sid=28aefbadb06d6d5e6f65039d4d7852d7#128980

If you would like a responce to your photo's you will do much better if you post pictures directly to the board. It's really hard to comment on photo's on a website.

excellent work amospro except for those great big words across the images :wink: i like your style!

Cruzin said:
If you would like a responce to your photo's you will do much better if you post pictures directly to the board. It's really hard to comment on photo's on a website.

Did you read my post? I was ALSO asking for some feedback on the website. That was part 2 of my 2 part post.

amospro said:
You're right, I was a little upset with his repy at first but it's OK. My bad! Sorry Cruzin!

Actually it was totally my fault, I have a hard time clicking on links due to my lack of patience. Sorry about that.

Almost forgot, nice pic's really like the shot of SF. Don't know enough about websites to comment on it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back