What's new

2 Pocketwizard Plus X Triggers

Dillard

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
457
Reaction score
70
Location
South Carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have 2 pocket wizard Plus X triggers for sale. They have only been used once, and both worked flawlessly. I'll sell both for $150 + shipping.

I also have a Nikon mount miniTT1 for sale for $175, same condition as above.
IMG_3212.webp IMG_3215.webp

eBay Feedback (19 + transactions): dillard1011 on eBay
PbNation Feeback (6+ transactions): Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback for fallen9210
 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Plus X's are sold. MiniTT1 is still available
 
Price drop on the Mini: $150
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom