crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Jan 11, 2006 #1 Church Only (halfway) decent shot I've ever got of the moon Comments welcome
PachelbelsCanon350D TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2006 Messages 321 Reaction score 13 Location Seated, facing front Jan 11, 2006 #2 Both really nicely composed!! :thumbup: I especially like the moon. What lens did you use? I don't know how to photograph the moon!
Both really nicely composed!! :thumbup: I especially like the moon. What lens did you use? I don't know how to photograph the moon!
crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Jan 11, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Nikkor 70-300 zoom at 300mm. F16 1/125 (I think those settings are right?) Thanks!
crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Jan 12, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 *bump*
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 12, 2006 #5 These are cool. Love the moon shot.
Fate TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2006 Messages 1,685 Reaction score 67 Location England - Worcestershire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 12, 2006 #6 Moon shot is cool i might try my Nikkor 70-300mm lens to get a shot of it...... that is when i can see it through all the cloud lol
Moon shot is cool i might try my Nikkor 70-300mm lens to get a shot of it...... that is when i can see it through all the cloud lol
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 12, 2006 #7 Two great shots! The moon moves so fast it's so difficult to get a clean shot and you've managed it there - well done! Rob
Two great shots! The moon moves so fast it's so difficult to get a clean shot and you've managed it there - well done! Rob
Lumix TPF Noob! Joined Dec 17, 2005 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Location Suffolk, England. Jan 12, 2006 #8 Really like the moon shot. You exif data shows 400sec at f9. Brilliant well done.
crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Jan 12, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 ^Yeah, that's what I meant. Thanks guys!
errant_star TPF Noob! Joined Aug 27, 2004 Messages 1,028 Reaction score 25 Location Ontario Canada Jan 12, 2006 #10 Moon shot is definately very cool!! I like the church door too though! :mrgreen: