What's new

2 Random unrealted pics.

eddyk

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2005
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Location
Grantham
100_6189326591.jpg


This is at a friends wedding, and that is actually my mum having a look under her skirt, for gosh knows what ever reason.


Random2.jpg

Christman decorations in a shopping centre in my town.


Thanks for any feedback :hug::
 
really like the selective color. it's a funny shot. would like to see a tighter crop to get rid of woman on the left w/ white skirt...she distracts me
 
I didn't fancy doing a crop...but I have toned the brightness of her skirt down so eyes are less attracted to her.
 
the selective coloring worked well. my eyes are drawn immediately to the bride. nice work!
 
Joerocket said:
love number one, id like it better with just the flowers in color.:thumbup:


Yes, I did that at first...

AAAAAAAA.jpg



craig, dare I say...what do you mean by 'decisive moment'?!
 
i prefer the seslective colouring shot as the Christams one seems too busy and cluttered
 
nice capture of the peeping "mom" :lmao: I think that I prefer the 2nd rendition :thumbup:
 
I actually like the riot of color in the second shot - the sense of chaos that goes with a busy shopping area. I don't think the image particularly needed the tilt, it would have been fun with a normal perspective. And it's a bit oversaturated for my tastes. Still, a fun shot with energy. :)
 
terri said:
I don't think the image particularly needed the tilt, it would have been fun with a normal perspective. :)
i think the tilt makes it a bit more hectic, adds a sense of urgency
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom