What's new

2 self portraits C&C

They are underxposed, and the first is badly composed as well, and teh second out of focus. Also if you did not take the photos, even if they were taken with your camera I don't see why you are getting CC on them,.
 
What kind of cell phone did you use for these shots?
 
no cell phone lmao
 
no cell phone lmao

By the way everytime I see your avatar I can't help but laugh, because of this video: (I highly recommend you watch it, skip to 6:00.) [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDsx3-FWfwk[/ame]
 
I've made the "I thought he was a girl" oopsie too my bad bro
 
And I actually loved that video never thought about holding your camera like that thanks for the post and holy ling lense lol
 
no cell phone lmao

By the way everytime I see your avatar I can't help but laugh, because of this video: (I highly recommend you watch it, skip to 6:00.) [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDsx3-FWfwk[/ame]
hehe I know I know, It was a photo of me when I first started learning photography
 
Photoshop can't fix a bad picture, it can only make good pictures better. Learn how to get a good exposure. Learn how to focus. Shoot for a long time, then turn your computer back on.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom