2 shots of windmills at sunset

Idaho21

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was out taking some pics yesterday, and took these about 1 minute before the sun was totally gone. These windmills are about 8 miles from my house.

3728374440_cc545c1634_b.jpg

3727536547_80de4f9c6f_b.jpg

nice i like em too

#1 - Good capture. You could crop off the top a bit...little too much space above the windmill blade.

#2 - I don't know...just doesn't grab me like the first one. Don't really care for it.

Great catches, Idaho. The color of the sky is beautiful and unique. Did you add the gold color in post-processing or did it really look like that?
Thanks!

It really looked like that. I cropped off the upper portion, where the sky was blue. I also used the sunset setting on my camera, which makes the oranges, reds, and yellows more saturated. Here is another shot that I did a little earlier, when the sun was still visible.

3727456823_f616d2bcc7_b.jpg

Last edited:
For some reason when u said windmills i pictured the don quixote type. HA! Good shots none-the-less

Shame, I was also expecting proper windmills instead of wind turbines... I quite like the 2nd one, I reckon you've got a stronger composition going on there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back