200 miles of Joshua trees

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Various shots of Joshua trees from Joshua Tree National Park to the western end of the Mojave Desert.

398-camo-jt-j7488.jpg

392-r7546.jpg

768-r7538.jpg

768-r7573.jpg

798-r7521.jpg

599-sr7252.jpg

-

The fifth shot has a spectacular sky! Great shot, but I could be nit-picky on the composition... The tree is nearly centered, but not quite. Cropping might help...?

The fifth shot has a spectacular sky! Great shot, but I could be nit-picky on the composition... The tree is nearly centered, but not quite. Cropping might help...?

Thanks.

-

#5 is very nice. I don't think cropping would help -- you'd just be cutting off the limbs of the trees in the background.

I love #5 and #6. Great stuff. One of the many places I want to visit and photograph. One day....

Steve M.

Wow! Number five is beautiful!

Agreed with above, #5 is really nice. Very dramatic. The others lack for various reasons.

Thanks for commenting everybody.

-

I really like 5. The rays of light are amazing. The blueish gray color makes it look like it just rained and the storm is breaking up and the sun breaking through the clouds. Also like 6, how the light is hitting the tree and bringing out the pine cone looking things.

I really like 5. The rays of light are amazing. The blueish gray color makes it look like it just rained and the storm is breaking up and the sun breaking through the clouds. Also like 6, how the light is hitting the tree and bringing out the pine cone looking things.

Thanks. Those are two of my favorites also.

-

Im agreeing with everyone else on this. #5 is great

4 and 5 are my favorites, the trees against the sky show much more detail/clarity as opposed to a rock face and direct overhead sunlight.
:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back