2000 Horsepower

To me this shot says "It takes American car companies 4 engines to do what Germans (VW) can do in 2 (Bugatti)."

Car snob banter aside, I like the shot :lol:

Wonder what the dollar to horse power ratio is between the (4) American Cars and the Bugatti?

To me this shot says "It takes American car companies 4 engines to do what Germans (VW) can do in 2 (Bugatti)."

Car snob banter aside, I like the shot :lol:

Wonder what the dollar to horse power ratio is between the (4) American Cars and the Bugatti?

Engine HP from left to right:
TransAm WS6: probably a $25,000 car as it sits with 500 hp, (it's a 427ci, not stock)
LS3 Camaro 2SS: $34,000 car with 426hp
LS3 Corvette Coupe: $45,000 car with $426hp
Ls1 Camaro SS: $13,000 car with 345hp

Guess I should have titled it "1697HP" Lol. So $68/hp
All cars are 6speeds and get like 25-29 mpg on the highway too =)

Veyron: $1.2 mil and 1001 hp so $1198/HP

Just what I thought and you get (4) different cars too!

For the record, I can say if I had the opportunity to have a ride in any of them I would choose the Veyron easily.

I do like this shot! Nice compo : )

Sorry guys, you are all doing it wrong.

About 2,500-3,000 HP all in one shot! :D

DSC_6838-vi.jpg

Hey, I'd like to say first nice shot, i like the composition.

Secondly I'd like to say your missin the mopar's in american muscle, wassup with that??

Third, I love all cars, nothing beats 25,000$, 500HP of pure muscle. Nothing compares to that sound and style. On the other hand, there is nothing in the world that can compare to a bugatti veyron, so don't hate on it just because your envious.

Of course, if you had a choice to drive one of the 5 cars you'd choose the bugatti because its rare as hell, it only makes sense that the more expensive car is rarer and more sought after (look at production numbers). You can say then "I rode in a veyron" and jaws will drop, if you say "i rode in an WS6 firebird" people will say "nice," but that's it...

:D my two cents.

FYI, I love muscle, exotic, and import all similarly. Except, I like muscle and import a little more because they are customized by real people, exotics usually remain stock which brings it down in my book a bit :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back