Hey, I'd like to say first nice shot, i like the composition.
Secondly I'd like to say your missin the mopar's in american muscle, wassup with that??
Third, I love all cars, nothing beats 25,000$, 500HP of pure muscle. Nothing compares to that sound and style. On the other hand, there is nothing in the world that can compare to a bugatti veyron, so don't hate on it just because your envious.
Of course, if you had a choice to drive one of the 5 cars you'd choose the bugatti because its rare as hell, it only makes sense that the more expensive car is rarer and more sought after (look at production numbers). You can say then "I rode in a veyron" and jaws will drop, if you say "i rode in an WS6 firebird" people will say "nice," but that's it...

my two cents.
FYI, I love muscle, exotic, and import all similarly. Except, I like muscle and import a little more because they are customized by real people, exotics usually remain stock which brings it down in my book a bit
