LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I have finally reached post #2000. :mrgreen:

Here is a picture to honor that wonderful number. ;)
141114.jpg

Thanks all of y'all for making such a great forum! :D
-Chris

I love you too Chase! :mrgreen:

*see I'm turning over a new leaf... I'll be good from now on*

:gun:

Artemis said:
Conga rats....hmm...how much for my ad in your username?
It will only cost $500,000 Don't be fooled by the other ad spots where they don't even wear a tie... :mrgreen:

Careful, if you keep making me laugh like THAT I may have to give you positive rep! :biglaugh:
Wouldn't want you to die on us now... :roll:
I heard laughter is a cure to any disease... except laughter. it's deep. think about it. :meh:

LittleMan said:
It will only cost $500,000 Don't be fooled by the other ad spots where they don't even wear a tie... :mrgreen:

Hehehe, can I get a discount? ;)

LittleMan said:
Wouldn't want you to die on us now... :roll:
I heard laughter is a cure to any disease... except laughter. it's deep. think about it. :meh:

wow...a peot...and you didnt know it...

Hehehe, can I get a discount? ;)
Why of course!!!
We give discounts to those of you who "can't afford such a high price" I will give YOU an exclusive $35 off your initial five days.

YOUR AD CAN BE NO LONGER THAN 20 CHARACTERS.

If you would like it to be longer then 20 characters you will have to pay a small fee of $75. We will then raise that to a whopping 45 characters long.

LittleMan said:
Why of course!!!
We give discounts to those of you who "can't afford such a high price" I will give YOU an exclusive $35 off your initial five days.

YOUR AD CAN BE NO LONGER THAN 20 CHARACTERS.

If you would like it to be longer then 20 characters you will have to pay a small fee of $75. We will then raise that to a whopping 45 characters long.

Im impressed...but who are you?

Artemis said:
Im impressed...but who are you?
I am the world famous, "Ad Guy" Trusted around the world... and everyone likes me... and I never lie... and everything about me is great... and everyone trusts me with their life...

I take any major cradit card. :mrgreen:

Karalee said:
:lol: Spammin up your own 2000 thread! Congrats :D
Well, I'm trying to reach 3000 and just celebrate in the same thread. That way we don't have two different threads celebrating pretty mucht the same thing. :mrgreen:

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :cokespit: :cokespit: :cokespit: :cokespit: :cokespit: :cokespit: Congrats :)

Most reactions

Back