2010 Senior Shoot

Erik McCormick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just wanted to share some senior photos I did of this beautiful and bright young lady!

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Well done. She's beautiful and your photos really show that.

I love seeing your posts. These are fantastic - she must be thrilled!

Erik these are beautiful! What a wide variety from this series for her to enjoy!:thumbup:

Great shots!

I have a question, it looks like you are shooting with a wide aperture in a couple of the pictures, do you shoot them hand-held or with a tripod? Thanks

I know this is a boring comment, but REALLY nice shots of a very pretty girl. Your work, as usual, is really impressive.

EDIT: Here's something a little more useful, perhaps... the last shot is my least favorite, because she looks way younger. I think its the fact that she's looking right at the camera, and possibly down slightly... her face looks less long. Interestingly, I bet her parents would like that shot the best... frankly, in most of the rest of them she looks pretty sexy... I wonder which was her favorite. I personally liked 1 the best.

These are incredible - I agree with camz, the variety of these photos are definitely something she and her family will treasure.

I like 1,2,3,5. I don't like 4 much, but I'm sure they will. Got a question though, was it her intention only to have eye liner or mascara on left eye ? I mean it's missing on the right in pics 3 and 5.

Thanks for the comments and critiques! I never noticed the eyeliner...still not sure if I see it? I'm so terrible with makeup/wardrobe/necklaces/etc. I never notice those things until someone points them out.

I shoot everything hand held. I haven't used a tripod in...at least a year or so. I always just crank up the ISO if I need it. Everything I shoot is natural light or natural light in combination with wireless SB600 speedlight.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back