2014 Mustang 5.0 Shoot

gconnoyer

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally decided to start posting some of my stuff here.
I used to post in the general gallery but so many threads are started over there and got little, if any, feedback.

I have a ton of car shoots but this one was the most recent so I'll just start with this.
I love the lines of this car, and how aggressive looking the new 5.0's are.
As far as the location goes, I traveled to the client because he had some locations in mind, that he wanted to shoot at. Most wouldn't have been my pick. I personally like the rolling shots the best, on the way to the different locations.

Sexy Stang

Love the entire group

Nice collection! Really like all of them.

What kind of glass were you using for these?

Thanks Ron!
The first one of the mustang, I agree. The rest I'm just "eh" about lol

The first and last ones are definitely winners for me. My only complaint is the blown highlights in the sky on #1 and that the last one looks a bit crooked but it could be because I just woke up; regardless, nice work! How did you light them?

The first one is magazine or PR quality. The rest of the set ain't bad either. Nice work!

On second look, that first one is really a winner. One of the best car shots I've seen on TPF.

I like the last one personally. on the first one did you selectively adjust the sky to darken it? looks like you've got some issues around the treeline. light behind the trees, leaves dark. other then that, I like the set.

The first and last ones are definitely winners for me. My only complaint is the blown highlights in the sky on #1 and that the last one looks a bit crooked but it could be because I just woke up; regardless, nice work! How did you light them?

Thanks. Yeah sadly I didnt get enough of a middle ground for exposure on that one to capture ALL of the detail in the sky I needed. Hard to check the LCD and tell hanging out of a car at 70mph LOL

The first one is magazine or PR quality. The rest of the set ain't bad either. Nice work!
On second look, that first one is really a winner. One of the best car shots I've seen on TPF.

Thank you sir! Now if only Ford would call me for an advertising license for that one.....

I like the last one personally. on the first one did you selectively adjust the sky to darken it? looks like you've got some issues around the treeline. light behind the trees, leaves dark. other then that, I like the set.

I really like the last one as well. The only thing that irks me, is that with a 25-30sec exposure it was capturing shadows from literally hundreds of yards away LOL

On the first one I did select the sky and darken it. I had a hard time getting everything to look right around the treeline, and guess I need to go back and fix it still. Thanks!

Thanks for the complements everyone. I really just started shooting seriously about a year ago, and have come a long way. Hopefully down the road, I'll be able to pull off more consistently impressive images like the first, throughout the whole shoot.

Hey :D I like number 3. Fantastic and exactly what I want stunning one with photo shoot.

...more great stuff,greg....the blur of the pavement in #3 really conveys motion.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back