20D mark II???

OOID

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to the page. I was wondering if anyone hase some answers for this one: I dont know if I heard it from somewhere or I dreamt it but is there a 20D mark II coiming out. The 20D will be my next photo investment and I was thinking of waiting for the mark II (if it exists, ir will exist). THNX A LOT

i havent noticed anythin myself on the net, try a google search.

btw welcome to the forum

I did google it and the only sites that seemed to have anything even close to mentioning it were foreign. I knew it was just a dream. Well, without dreams... we have nothing. LOL. I'm trying to drive out of dumbass ville. Thanks anyway. Pretty nice one for a first impression.

welcome to the forum dude!

i am also saving up for the 20d. I actually heard rumors of an upgrade, but i could be wrong. I wish there was an equivalent of the 20d on the nikon side. the d70s is great, but just a TAD (barely) behind the 20d. and it's 400 bucks cheaper. so i might actually end up getting that if i cant raise enough money this summer for the 20d.

You are right. There is a rumour of an upgraded 20D (more pixels) in the fall.

most awsome, I think that I will wait for that one. I think that besides the rebel xt, the 20 is the best value camera out there. thnx

If you are going to wait for the 'next best', I assure you it is going to be a never ending game! :)

Most reactions

Back