I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Word on the grape vine is that the 20D has been discontinued.

This would fit in with the Rumor of a replacement coming out at the PMA, later this month.

Canon is notoriously tight lipped so Rumors are just rumors until the official announcement. And of course, us internet gear heads like to spread the conjecture around like wildfire.

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Not surprised. :)

Alexandra said:
crap... just when i was 1k$ away from buying one.
hope it's just a rumour, though :confused:

Ah, but you see that will be a good thing. Stores selling the 20D will put it on sale so they can make room for the replacement. :thumbup: The only down part is now you will be wanting the newer version. :lol:

Peanuts said:
Ah, but you see that will be a good thing. Stores selling the 20D will put it on sale so they can make room for the replacement. :thumbup: The only down part is now you will be wanting the newer version. :lol:
yup, save for the 30D!! ;)

Peanuts said:
woot!
that's true, they'll be making crazy sales :D
But i dunno, I might get a 350d instead... or maybe i'll even switch onto the nikon side, who knows... Bribes by both canon and nikon will be largely accepted :lol:

I've also heard a rumor that Canon may be introducing a DSLR at a lower price point than the 350D. Reason being is that other companies (Nikon & Pentax) have DSLRs cheaper than the 350D. The Pentax *ist DL is now $600 US for body and kit lens.

I'm not very sure about that one though. While it does sound like something Canon would do...it may not happen at the PMA.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back