The Lyrics from the song Alanis Morrissette released a few years back are below. I saw her last winter,and her stage show was amazing. Your photo reminds me a bit of a personal series I have been working on, and which I call "Dream Fragments"...your photo fits in well with the type of shot I've been creating, for myself..others might not "get it though" with this type of shot. Seen on its own, it's perhaps diminished compared to what it might be like if there were other shots that reinforce it, or play off of it. I like the Next Ferry sign and the red light and the blur, almost like, "Dang! I missed the ferry and have to wait for the next one!" I dunno...maybe it's from living in the Seattle area, where there are ferries to miss and the red light means you're...gonna' be in line until the boat comes back...
"21 Things I Want In A Lover"
Do you derive joy when someone else succeeds?
Do you not play dirty when engaged in competition?
Do you have a big intellectual capacity but know
that it alone does not equate to wisdom?
Do you see everything as an illusion
but enjoy it even though you are not of it?
Are you both masculine and feminine, politically aware, and don't believe in capital punishment?
These are 21 things that I want in a lover
Not necessarily needs but qualities that I prefer
Do you derive joy from diving in and seeing that
toving someone can actually feel like freedom? Are you funny and self-deprecating, like adventure, and have many formed opinions?
These are 21 things that I want in a lover
Not necessarily needs but qualities that I prefer
I figure I can describe it since I have a choice in the matter
These are 21 things I choose to choose in a lover
I'm in no hurry; I could wait forever
I'm in no rush cause I like being solo
There are no worries and certainly no pressure In the meantime I'll live like there's no tomorrow
Are you uninhibited in bed, more than three times a week, up for being experimental?
Are you athletic?
Are you thriving in a job that helps your brother?
Are you not addicted?
These are 21 things that I want in a lover
Not necessarily needs but qualities that I prefer
I figure I can describe it since I have a choice in the matter
These are 21 things I choose to choose in a lover