What's new

240sx....with pink wheels.

Peeler

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 25, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone, I just signed up on the forum and wanted to share some recent photos of a friend's 240. I hope I'm posting these in the right section. All C&C welcome.




 
Dope pics and car man. I'm on here all the time posting pics of cars to get feedback. I'm assuming your using strobes? Looks awesome!
 
Dope pics and car man. I'm on here all the time posting pics of cars to get feedback. I'm assuming your using strobes? Looks awesome!

Thanks. Yeah, I used 3 bare strobes on these.
 
Great exposure on the sky there! Two light sources on this? I would've added another source in the back of the vehicle for slight separation. Good job overalll!

Btw...does your friend mind you showing the plates?
 
Great exposure on the sky there! Two light sources on this? I would've added another source in the back of the vehicle for slight separation. Good job overalll!

Btw...does your friend mind you showing the plates?

Thanks. I lit up the car with 3 strobes, then removed my trigger and took a second shot of the sky. I then painted the sky in the first shot with a layer mask. I intentionally left the mid-ground dark. I was going for a dark and sinister look.

The owner knows I'm posting these. She doesn't mind about her plates showing.
 
My wife had one of those. Awesome car. :)
 
Pretty good shootin!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom