What's new

24th May pics for C&C

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 28, 2008
Messages
6,631
Reaction score
2,588
Location
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It rained last night so I went out this morning to get some flowers with droplets.

1. Purple sandcherry

24-01.jpg



2. Marigold

24-04.jpg



3. Mayapple

24-08.jpg
 
Flowers with DROPLETS! Cool. They're at once twice as nice as just flowers. And flowers are nice all by themselves, too! And they usually are surrounded by the colour GREEN, which is even NICER! :D

That Mayapple flower is lovely. I don't think I've ever heard of nor seen that plant...!?!? :scratch:

A pity that the rain splashed dirt against the marigolds...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom