2nd band photoshoot

I can see where you are going to. They are well composed, the band and the background go along together. I really like #4 and #5 would be the 2nd. Despite the lighting comments they've already talked about, I'd like to mention getting the band more relaxed with the shooting. Some of them does't always look into the camera and consistantly put his arms on his chest. It tells level of the stress, maybe from the direct sunlight or shyness. Good job for the 2nd shoot.

yeah, compared to my first shoot these are A LOT better.. im still learning, only my 2nd shoot so your comments and suggestions are a lot of help, so dont think you're being too harsh haha, yeah i know about the shadows and light, just something i will work on next time. the front man is the one with the "every new day" shirt on, they arent "hardcore"... its more of a progressive rock/punk band. yeah it was realllllly sunny out that day , gotta love florida. im taking some evening shots and some of them playing tomorrow so i should have those up within the next few days, thanks a lot for all of the input guys!

I like the composition of #s 3 & 6 the most. IMO #4 has the richest colors, they all seem to sharp IMO

Most reactions

Back