2nd Engagement Session for C&C

myko5

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot my second engagement session this past Sunday. I am putting up a few from the whole set for C&C. Sorry about the watermark, I am just posting up my images used for facebook. Too lazy to save web versions without it to upload here. Thanks

1. $A&N_16.jpg
2.$A&N_20.jpg
3.$A&N_21.jpg
4.$A&N_23.jpg
5.$A&N_24.jpg
6.$A&N_28.jpg
7.$A&N_32.jpg

C&C per req:

A nice enough set overall, but I'm NOT a fan of the dull, white, featureless sky in the first two. I would suggest either exposing to allow some detail, or compositing another sky in. The framing in #3, is very well done, 'though a bit could be cropped off of the LH edge with no harm to the image IMO. #s 4 & 5 both need fill light, and I find that in #5, they're just too little small in the frame.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

Thanks John, I personally think that the white dull sky sucks too, and I should have worked on exposing for it better. Tho the sky was boring. I didn't even think about compositing another sky in. Maybe its something that I will try.

If anyone is interested in viewing the entire set: Alexandra & Nick - mjstudios

Great set. I'm not really a fan of number 5 and tend to agree with John about them being too small in the frame. Number 4 also needs to be brightened IMO or possibly make some local adjustments. I think number 6 is my favorite. Great pose and expressions. Nice background as well. The skin tones do look a little pink to me, but that could be my work monitor. Great job.

This better? I tweaked the blacks and shadows some.

$_DSC6389.jpg

Last edited:
​bump

Most reactions

New Topics

Back