2nd Photographer at Boyfriend Girlfriend Shoot !!

Nmink100

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,
I'm new here and a cousin of RowmyF. I was with her today at this photo session. The girl in the picture is my sister. I took this picture today and would love some C & C. RowmyF tells me the critique here is great and most importantly honest. That's what I'm looking for - always want to learn.
Thank you and look forward to getting to know all of you!
Natalie

http://natalieturetsky.blogspot.com
2008_02_03_078websize.jpg

I think you're a rock star and this is a stellar picture, but love is blind :lol:

I am not a photographer but like to check out this site every once in a while cause I enjoy looking at photography... I looked at your blog spot, and, as a consumer, I LOVE your style!! Every one of the photos on the blog spot are great!!!

Hmmm, not sure about the girls' pose (her head. It looks unnatural) and the branch sticking out of his head.

I like your style too btw.

pascal

Very nice!! You got the all important catch light in there eyes.
Not crazy about the leaves growing out of the side of the mans head. But sometimes it can't be helped. Maybe crop a little more or move the subjects untill it's not a problem. but all & all good shot!!! :thumbup:

I think you captured a moment of genuine happiness...the smiles don't look posed.

I think it might be just slightly overexposed, and I agree with the branch in the guys head, also the girl has a branch sticking straight up out of her head.

I like it though.

Great feedback guys thank you so much. Just what I need. A fresh perspective and most of all HONESTY. Afterall if I didn't want honesty I wouldn't post my pics here.

I didn't even notice the branch coming out of his head! Now it just looks funny to me.

And Pascal, right on. I agree her pose is unnatural looking 100%.
Thank you again for all the feedback!
Natalie

I didn't even notice the branch coming out of his head! Now it just looks funny to me.

LOL A mistake WE ALL have made early on LOL :blushing:

I am not a pro but her chin looks like she is sticking it out. I would have had her chin turned a little more downward. And yes the branches are distracting.

I agree. I don't even really like this picture at all - not quite sure why I posted it even! LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back