What's new

3 bike pics for CC please.

ConradM

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
605
Reaction score
62
Location
Boise
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. f2.2 1/800 ISO100 50mm

zzz9AprONR47modMedium.jpg


2. f1.8 1/2000 ISO100 50mm

zzz9AprONR40modMedium.jpg


3. f2.2 1/800 ISO100 50mm

zzz9AprONR3modWPMedium.jpg
 
I hate you.....lol jk. Those pics are awesome. Very nicely done and a very sexy bike indeed. The first one looks great. My only qualms about the first and last is that door and all the other stuff lying around in the back. I just got scorched on another thread because my backgrounds were too distracting. Yours aren't as bad.

Perhaps a black backdrop or something. Other than that I think it looks great dude.

How did you light the scene? Like what lights? Was this in your garage?
 
I hate you.....lol jk. Those pics are awesome. Very nicely done and a very sexy bike indeed. The first one looks great. My only qualms about the first and last is that door and all the other stuff lying around in the back. I just got scorched on another thread because my backgrounds were too distracting. Yours aren't as bad.

Perhaps a black backdrop or something. Other than that I think it looks great dude.

How did you light the scene? Like what lights? Was this in your garage?

Thanks for the kind words! It's actually just natural light. At the right time of day the sun spills into the front of my garage.
 
I agree. Its a bike, take it out for a spin... ;-) If you want the black background look you could shoot it at night with high shutter speed and flash if you have it or light paint it.
 
The background is pretty distracting, especially the white door. You could try darkening and/or desaturating the background selectively in photoshop. Here is my very rough quick edit to give you an idea:

$zzz9AprONR3modWPMedium.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom