Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

Processed using digiKam and GIMP:

905952736_rHUNU-XL.jpg

906755548_wGdHQ-X2.jpg

902626543_PKkLU-X2.jpg

Thanks in advance for your comments!

Steve

I like them all. I think they have great contrast, which is what I love about good B&W shots. I would have like to seen clouds on the first one though.(not sure if there even were any to see) I also like the angles and perspective of the 1st and 3rd. I also think that the depth of field works great on the second photo. My particular favorite is the first one because of the angle and perspective. Overall, great shots.

1) i can see you!
2) cool art
3) wish the sky was more interesting...

I like them all. I think they have great contrast, which is what I love about good B&W shots. I would have like to seen clouds on the first one though.(not sure if there even were any to see) I also like the angles and perspective of the 1st and 3rd. I also think that the depth of field works great on the second photo. My particular favorite is the first one because of the angle and perspective. Overall, great shots.

Thanks much! I used the Tokina 11-16 for 1 and 3. Great lens. The sky in 1 is the weakest part, but it was hazy sun.

Thanks again!

I like them all but my favorite is #1.
I only wish that you would have cloned yourself out of the reflection in the car bumper and blocked the license plate number.

I LOVE number 1. Of course you need to clone yourself out:p. I wanted this lens before but now I really have lens envy, next year.

I like them all but my favorite is #1.
I only wish that you would have cloned yourself out of the reflection in the car bumper and blocked the license plate number.

Clone myself out - agreed. I knew it was there, but didn't care enough for forum posting. If I print it, it will be erased ;)

Not sure I get the whole license plate thing. The car was in a parking lot, seen by hundreds of people. It gets driven on the road seen by thousands of people - just like your car and my car. If I was filming an event where I needed to "protect the innocent", then I would agree.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back