3 for 1 Challenge- Post Photos Here

Sunday - day 2
Canon G9
Lighting: kitchen window
Reflection screen: white A4-size envelope
(a tripod for this one, hardly ever used "macro" with this camera!)

Gerard

img.JPG

Last edited:
Love to see the creativity from our members.

At certain times of year during certain times of day, my kitchen window with sheers makes a giant lightbox out of my kitchen. My Aunt dropped of this plant for me yesterday so I pinched one of the flowers to grab a few shots. This will have to be my Day 1 post as I didn't get a chance to do anything yesterday!

Three backlit shots of the same flower:

Monday - day 3
Fuji XE1 + circular fisheye Meike f/2.0 6.5mm

Nowadays 'Leuvehaven' is the open-air part of the Maritime Museum in Rotterdam. In this section you will find old cranes, ships, locomotives, etc. that give an impression of the rich history of the Port of Rotterdam.
The 3 edits are made with different PaintNet plugins: selective enhancer - cross processing - hot metal glow

Gerard
img.JPG

Last edited:
Walked into work today and realized that fall is nearly upon us, despite the 80 degree weather.

Wow you have way more fall than we do. I thought foliage started to turn in the North and then spread south! I am heading up to NH White Mtns this weekend and thinking I will be too early for any good color!

we have a lot of red in my hood, actually, more than up north which is very unusual. I hope it is a colorful fall, last year sucked for the most part.

They are predicting a spectacular fall here in New England IF the weather holds and we get a good amount of warm sunny days and crisp fall nights. If the rains take over then all bets are off. This past weekend it was warm and humid during the day and cool and humid at night.

Walked into work today and realized that fall is nearly upon us, despite the 80 degree weather.

Wow you have way more fall than we do. I thought foliage started to turn in the North and then spread south! I am heading up to NH White Mtns this weekend and thinking I will be too early for any good color!
It's supposed to be that way!

I think these trees are rebels, because it's still mostly green around here. I'm definitely very excited for the majority of trees to start turning!

This challenge is turning out to be more difficult than I expected. I'm surprised that some of the ideas I had for this are just not coming together - either not enough differences between the 3 photos or, only 2 that I find up to snuff. So, though I find these to be less than ideal in some ways, I'm going to post them warts and all. Because I recently switched over to editing on my iPad Pro and I haven't really mastered Affinity Photo for iPad yet, I wanted to post something using Apple's Photo editing tools. First is SOOC, second is with using the little magic wand in Apple and the third is a b&w from the Apple filters.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back