3 for 1 Challenge- Post Photos Here

toby1.jpg
toby2.jpg
toby3.jpg

Toby

Tuesday - day 4
Canon G9

Actually I had planned to take pictures of some trees, today.
(with permission, I'll try to post these originally planned pictures somewhere tomorrow)

Although we live in the busiest part of our country, you can experience this scene with crossing swans, ducks, geese several times a day and in different parts of our village.
These swans are not tame and they certainly do not eat out of your hand.
Until now, luckely, never heard of swans that have been hit by a car in our village.

Gerard

img.JPG

Last edited:
Sunday - day 2
Canon G9
Lighting: kitchen window
Reflection screen: white A4-size envelope
(a tripod for this one, hardly ever used "macro" with this camera!)

Gerard

View attachment 146874
View attachment 146872
View attachment 146873

I like the 2nd one best.

Thank you, it's also my choice, the composition has been done intentionally this way.
Macro photography absolutely isn't my thing, for me it was mainly about emphasizing the cactus spines and therefore I chose black and white.

Gerard

View attachment 146986

Some great work here.
I'm going to have to make Round 3 a typical beginner's photo class subject.

Thursday - day 6
Fuji XE-1 + Olympus OM Zuiko 50mm f/1.8

I find this weeks challenge not an easy one, probably because I've a lot of "medical things" on my mind this week and upcoming 2 weeks, which makes posting interesting series every day of the week absolutely no easy task.
But I like these challenges, because they really tickle me to do much more with my photography, again!

Today 3 edits: normal processing - sepia/light yellow 2nd layer/plugin 'Dreams' PaintNet - plugin 'Color Dimmer' PaintNet

Gerard

img.JPG

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back