What's new

3 for CC. Different for me

Hooker771

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 20, 2009
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We made it to the discovery museum tonight. These were shot fairly slow so I didnt have to use flash but its hard to make a 5 year old stay still for a photo. All that said here are a couple from today.

4161189881_1641b0771e.jpg


4161189327_9f26dc0c5e.jpg


4161189203_fb753ddb18.jpg
 
1 is the best. I like how you can see the emotion on his face but also you can see the scene around him! Not bad. Those electric things always smelled weird to me lol
TJ
 
I'm no expert on people pictures, but I think 1 & 3 are a little piece of terrific. I think the timing on 1 was perfect, or the Photo Gods were smiling on you or something.
 
1 is the best. I like how you can see the emotion on his face but also you can see the scene around him! <snip>
TJ

Totally concur.

They are all pretty good. The last one just caught the glare in a bad spot while the last two did show how unclean the globe was.

The second shot looked like the hand could be cropped closely for a really "Merlin"-like photograph. So took the liberty to play around with it. The result after 2 minutes of work. You could probably do much better with the original (RAW) image.
Edcrop1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Since yall are being so nice.... Here is one more.
4161944672_643f483642_b.jpg
 
So... Im thinking I cut number 2 in tooo tight! Nobody liked it.... Here is the original. What would you of done?

4161414111_8241f20cf1_b.jpg
 
That looks good. Leaving the "Magnets" above ihs head gives it a bit more to look at.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom