What's new

3 images for C&C

DRATOM

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
DFW
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are three images I have that I am not too sure about, so I thought i would see how you all felt about them...




#1
p1.jpg


#2
p2.jpg


#3
p3.jpg




Thanks for your help!

JD
 
I dig them all. Good work :thumbup:

#3 is too small but whatever...
 
3 is my favorites, I don't like the blown highlights on the first and feel it has a lack of subject, the 2nd just looks a bit dull because of the lack of color contrast... not something you can really fix though
 
I dig them all. Good work :thumbup:

#3 is too small but whatever...

Thanks Bifurcato! I always like good comments!


3 is my favorites, I don't like the blown highlights on the first and feel it has a lack of subject, the 2nd just looks a bit dull because of the lack of color contrast... not something you can really fix though


Thanks skiboarder72. Appreciate the feedback.

#1 was my mistake, i wasn't in manual mode (should have been) and the camera was on pattern metering. I will try again to see what I can do in CS3.

#2 was a Russian Submarine, it is just dull. But, I like the green dials.

#3 the sign says it all to me
 
**BUMP**
 
I really like number two and three. Number two is really cool! It is dull, but what can you do about flat yellow paint, hehe. No really im a newb so I couldn't help with that.
 
Cool controls on #2 love stuff like that
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom