What's new

3:NextStop:Apolocolypse,FollowTheLight,Lost

Mart

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2005
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Hello again, thought i'd share my most recent images, let me know what you think:


Oblivion_copy.jpg


stairway2_copy.jpg


cliche_copy.jpg


Cheers,
Mart.

www.minarima.deviantart.com
 
Cheers for letting me know.

Mart.
 
wow, very nice mart, i love all of them!
 
Cheers for all your kind comments, i'm really glad you like them. The last one was my most recent taken only a few days ago. Feel free to drop by my gallery. Thanks again,

Mart.
http://minarima.deviantart.com/
 
I like the first one, can I ask where you took it?
 
OPTRICE:It was taken at a tube station in Glasgow, Scotland. People were giving me funny looks, like taking pictures at tube stations is looney, they may be right. Cheers guys!

Mart.
 
Cool shots. I really like the last one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom