What's new

3 objects from the other night

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
20070624-IMG_1330.jpg



20070624-IMG_1330b.jpg



20070624-IMG_1330c.jpg



holy crap I just love the way the flag looks... I mean the flag period, not recessarily this shot of it...
 
The flag looks neat, but for some reason the third one really speaks to me (and I'm not at all religious). If it were cleaned up a bit (the statue has some black dots on it) and the bright light about 1/4 from the right side cloned out, I think this would be a superb shot. Or maybe play around with adding a strong vignette effect.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom