What's new

3 to look at :)

here
002-1.jpg
 
OP, do you really think the processed version of the above photo is better? The one you just posted is SO much better. Well, better to me, at least. I can actually see the photo for what it is; before I literally could not get past the processing.

That said, I can actually provide some C&C. Overall, it's a nice photo. I'm really digging the side-lighting on the dock posts. I also like the way the dock leads my eyes, but I don't like where it leads them. I feel like there should be more lake space on the left side of the frame. The sky is a bit bright, but there's not much you could have done without a graduated filter. Or processing. (did I really just say that?)

Just my thoughts. Please post more like this.
 
the unprocessed pic is better than the processed one...but the unprocessed one looks flat and dull
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom