What's new

30 ft HDMI Cables

Defy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
271
Reaction score
3
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know it's not entirely photo related but some folks use them for there cameras. You can use them to display from your camera on to a HD tv's or I used it to display live view on a big screen at a party it was pretty neat. Anyways if you guys want one I bought 4 at Circuit City when it was closeing for 45 each (originaly 175) plus taxes so lets say 50 even plus shipping or i will trade for nikon stuff, a good backpack, or really just anything cool that i don't have.

Sorry for the iphone shot too lazy to go get my camera.

photo2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom