Sony dscw55s-$248au
More idea's wanted

Reply asap
Thanks

Hello I’m trying to find a Digital Camera 4 under $300 au
Must be
7mp +

Why does it need to be 7MP or more?

Typically a camera in your price range, the lesser MP ones will out perform the higher MP ones in terms of Image Quality and Low Light performance. Heck, even in consumer DSLR range, the 6MP out perform the lower end 10MP cams in terms of noise and low light performance....

cause i want detailed images, cen some one recomend one or tell me witch one i should get
kodak m853-$226au
Sony dscw55s-$248au

Nikon Coolpix S200-$275au

sony dsc h3/h7

well i came up with Kodak M753, Kodak C743, Kodak C763, HP Photosmart R742, Canon PowerShot A560, Casio Exilim EX-Z75, Casio Exilim EX-Z77, Kodak Z710 HP, Photosmart R837 Canon PowerShot A570 IS i realy dont know wat i should be looking for but i want 7mp

cause i want detailed images, cen some one recomend one or tell me witch one i should get

As a word of warning to the new. Megapixels is a marketing tool only to get people to buy more cameras. Yes 7mpx has higher "resolution" than a 4 megapixel camera, but firstly it's less than 1.5x larger, and secondly none of the lenses on consumer grade bodies resolve the level of detail required to create a sharp 7mpx image.

The image will be larger but not more detailed.

cen someone find the best Digital Camera for under $300 please

That Kodak C743 should serve you well enough, I have gotten some remarkable shots out of mine at 7.1 Mp.

Gimme a little wile, I will dig up some of them.

Most reactions

Back