What's new

32,000 ft

nvr2low

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
603
Reaction score
9
Location
Central NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
a shot i took on my recent flight home from working in Arizona.

dsc0069editxn5.jpg
 
now thats a big tripod you got there buddy!!

Love the shot
 
amazing is all i can say! great shot!
 
lostprophet said:
now thats a big tripod you got there buddy!!

ya, it is a big tripod, took a while to find but the results are great!! hahaha
 
I think I see my house... :D
 
Very nice shot! I've tried to do airplane window shots and often get a reflection of myself, or else the inevitables scratches on the window wreck the pic.
 
Antarctican said:
Very nice shot! I've tried to do airplane window shots and often get a reflection of myself, or else the inevitables scratches on the window wreck the pic.

i got lucky and had a decent window. the only probl i had was when i started to shoot i had my polarizer on so i was getting the rainbow effect off the inner plexiglass/lexan window.
 
I've only flown a few times, but I loved what I saw when I was up there. Unfortunately, at the time, I wasn't into photography, let alone knowing how to shoot manually, so taking a picture from inside the plane wasn't even an option. Thanks for bringing back some awsome memories for me. This is beautiful.
 
The blue of the sky up there is always such a rich, rich colour and you captured it so well.
You were really lucky to get an unscratched window, and no ice formation on it, either.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom