What's new

350d error99

bazza

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Location
Wirral, UK.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all..

I have a cannon 350d body with an error 99 fault. Could anybody tell me what sort of price I could get for it if any..

Thanks, baz.
 
error 99 is an error that isnt known by the camera. So it could be a whole range of things that could be wrong...so its pretty hard to tell what the price could be.
 
I've tried all the lens contact cleaning methods but apart from that I don't know what could be the problem.. It was dropped and since then error99. Have been quoted £160 to fix by canon..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom