35mm Nikkor

artoledo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am looking at getting the 35mm lens for my D90. Does anyone have any reviews on this lens? Also, if possible, can anyone post a picture taken with this lens? Thanks!

dpreview.com has a good review on it, and there is a group on flickr dedicated to this lens. Surf that and you can see that it's a pretty good lens. Good luck getting your hands on one though, most people are having better luck at their local camera shops rather than online. I've had one ordered for almost 2 months now from Ritz, but supposedly B&H has been getting them in here and there.

No kidding! Lenses are VERY hard to find online right now. I finally found a 50mm f/1.2L after weeks of searching. I wasn't ready to pay the $1700 asking price for those few online vendors who had them.

I got one for a reasonable price this weekend.

So, good luck finding your lens!

Samanax just posted a good article on why lenses are becoming more difficult to find and why they're getting more expensive. Here is the article if you have time to read it.

@ Tharmsen: 1.2!!! Holy cow, how much was that?

I just picked up a 50mm 1.8 off of Ebay for $103. I will be posting some of the pics when I receive it. But still want the 35mm.

Samanax just posted a good article on why lenses are becoming more difficult to find and why they're getting more expensive. Here is the article if you have time to read it.

@ Tharmsen: 1.2!!! Holy cow, how much was that?
I picked it up for $1,400. Not bad given the current market. Right now the best you can find on Amazon is $1700. B&H has the best price at $1400 but they are NEVER in stock. Adorama is $100 more but will match B&H's price if B&H has them in stock... which as I mentioned they never do. But then Adorama never has them in stock either.

dpreview.com has a good review on it, and there is a group on flickr dedicated to this lens. Surf that and you can see that it's a pretty good lens. Good luck getting your hands on one though, most people are having better luck at their local camera shops rather than online. I've had one ordered for almost 2 months now from Ritz, but supposedly B&H has been getting them in here and there.

I have had mine back ordered with Adorama for forever!!!! GRRR

I just picked up a 50mm 1.8 off of Ebay for $103. I will be posting some of the pics when I receive it. But still want the 35mm.

I got that one too, I love it. I am thinking I'm gonna get the 85mm 1.8 instead of the 35mm. Maybe do the 35mm when it's more available.

I'm currently saving for the 35mm, 50mm 1.4, and the 85mm 1.4. The 85 is the first on my list though, followed by 80-200 lol. Yeah I have a lot of saving to do.

Im ready to shed myself of the 85mm f/1.8 for the f/1.4. Shoudda done it from the beginning.

Oh yeah, back to the OP. Get a 35mm, you''ll love it. I have the f/2.0, and love it.

Im ready to shed myself of the 85mm f/1.8 for the f/1.4. Shoudda done it from the beginning.

Oh yeah, back to the OP. Get a 35mm, you''ll love it. I have the f/2.0, and love it.

If you're looking to part with the 85mm, you should let me know before you list it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back