360 product photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice! Great ideas and something I have always wanted to do.. Sets you apart from the others..

Hey I couldn't resist adding my startup as well, Arqball Spin Arqball Spin

Our main innovation is letting you take 360 photography right from your smartphone, and then share it directly it online. We take care of hosting and all the code, so you can embed straight to a website, your blog, eBay, etc without any setup.

Check out 3DJOES - Home for one of our customers who has built a site around Arqball Spin.
-Michael

Guys can someone help me out here?
Im trying to figure out something here, Why out there on the internet there are hundreds if not thousands of websites offering "360 product photography". And still cant find 1 websites who actually use this system for their products.
So whats going on here? Is it because "3d/360 product photography" is still something new?? Or is it that online shops just don't want to purchase this service?

Any answer would be appreciated...and please no advertising answers, cause there are obviously to many people here just trying to link/advertise their websites.

Where do we start on companies that are using 360 product photography for the display of their products.
Kohls
Best buy
Sprint
Ford
Chevy
Home Depot

I can go on, but the part of your question that I can not or will not answer would be why don't more have them. It can not be effectiveness, ease of use, compatibility, function or in my eyes cost, but something has hindered the blossoming of this photography to better showcase products on the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back