./

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$DSC_3009_1598.JPG

Needs a tighter crop, I think. Clone out the bits of grass sticking up on the bottom left and take a bit more off the top and the right side.

I like the reflections. It feels peaceful. Also a little sad.

Needs a tighter crop, I think. Clone out the bits of grass sticking up on the bottom left and take a bit more off the top and the right side.

I like the reflections. It feels peaceful. Also a little sad.
it is sooc. I failed. I know. And I usually promote such things. I don't feel like processing it though. can you do it? I will ignore the not edit feel free I just don't feel like it. Actually, if you like the photo you can have it too.

For the love of god man, clone out your bits!

Ok, ya, never thought I'd actually be saying that aloud.. lol..
I know. you should crucify me for this one. I deserve it. I will go get the nails and start making the cross. Exposure seems a notch high too. sigh...

f13 too. end of the lens. I haven't even dared to look close im scared.

$DSC_3009_1599.JPG I just lost thirty seconds I will never get back. I can't believe none of you would do this for me.

I just lost thirty seconds I will never get back. I can't believe none of you would do this for me.

Bribrius my friend, love you like a brother. But no, I will not clone out another man's bits. Some lines, not even I will cross....

rotflmao

I just lost thirty seconds I will never get back. I can't believe none of you would do this for me.

Bribrius my friend, love you like a brother. But no, I will not clone out another man's bits. Some lines, not even I will cross....

rotflmao
I don't clone anything. I don't even have the program to do it. Outdated, low tech I am. I just cut and slash, or toss out more than likely. someday maybe I will graduate to playing with bits, but it sounds kind of funky if you ask me. Even if they are your own bits.

Might want to check out a copy of the Gimp - not quite as easy to use as photoshop, but you can't beat the price tag. Free.
too ignorant and lazy. I downloaded it once, something in my computer flagged it. I couldn't get it to open. After that five minutes I gave up. I could actually get my hands on a copy of photoshop, but Im just afraid im not ready. I need to learn to shoot first and foremost. Maybe in twenty years, I will have sooc down without flaw and can graduate. it is up for consideration however thanks.

okay, you talked me into it. I tried it again and got it to open. And holy crap my friend. I don't know wth to do with this. it has fifty buttons.

okay, you talked me into it. I tried it again and got it to open. And holy crap my friend. I don't know wth to do with this. it has fifty buttons.

When you come across the fat red blinking one, DO NOT PRESS IT!

You've been warned.

I'll try it for you, but I just have to get home first! :greenpbl:

First I really like the picture, so peaceful, so silent, just makes me want to be there right now!!!
Just a little tweak how I would process it

DSC_3009_1598v_zps68a67059.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back